I’d love to work with you to create a one of a kind piece! If you are considering an inquiry please read my policies below before submitting a request.
- I am currently not working with stones- I don’t have a ton of practice with stone setting at the moment and would rather not be entrusted with your grandmother’s engagement ring diamonds.
- Please include your budget with your inquiry so I can take that into account while designing. Depending on desired design/ materials/ scale some projects may not be possible within certain price points.
- I won’t copy another artist or brand’s work so please do not ask. In the same vein another artist or brand does not have permission to use my sketches, models, or final pieces to create a piece of jewelry.
- I reserve the right to deny any request.
- Once a request is accepted there will be a $50 initial charge to cover time devoted to sketching and potential model making. This is because designing does take a decent amount of time away from the studio. This charge initiates the designing process and will count towards the total cost of the piece.
- Upon both parties signing off on a final design and price, a non-refundable 50% deposit is required before materials are ordered and work is started. The remaining 50% will be due before the piece is shipped out. In the event payment has not been sent within 2 months of completion the order may be considered canceled and the deposit retained.
- Custom pieces are not eligible for return or exchange.
- I am not responsible for delays in completion due to difficulties reaching the client for decisions/payment.
- Any changes desired after the final design is signed off on may incur additional charges or may not be possible depending on the stage of creation.
- Ordering a custom piece is an agreement to the above policies.
Info needed for requesting a custom piece:
- your budget
- guess-timated desired size of piece/ size constraints
- idea/ story behind the concept
- reference photos/ moodboards/ pinterest accounts
- date needed by (if applicable)